Wood River Health Services, Inc.
Wood River Health Services provides high-quality affordable medical, dental and behavioral care and social services to the communities in southwestern Rhode Island and southeastern Connecticut. A private, non-profit, Community Health Center devoted to quality patient care, Wood River Health Services is a NCQA Recognized Patient-Centered Medical Home, a federal Health Center Program grantee and a FTCA Deemed Facility.
Services include primary and urgent care, including routine physical exams, short- and long-term illnesses, immunizations and chronic disease management. Disciplines represented are Internal Medicine, Family Practice and Pediatrics.
- Annual Physical Examinations, Wellness and prevention, Geriatric care, Chronic Disease Management, Cancer screenings
- Health education, Nutritional health counseling, Women’s Cancer Screening, Family planning, Tobacco cessation
- Dental examinations, Cleanings, Fillings, Sealants and fluoride varnishes, Digital X-rays, Extractions
- Medicaid or RIteCare referrals, WIC Program, Prescription assistance, Crisis intervention
- Fully-accredited routine blood and specialty testing, X-Ray, Mammography, walk in service, no appointments for lab