Wood River Health Services, Inc.
Wood River Health Services provides high-quality affordable medical, dental and behavioral care and social services to the communities in southwestern Rhode Island and southeastern Connecticut. A private, non-profit, Community Health Center devoted to quality patient care, Wood River Health Services is a NCQA Recognized Patient-Centered Medical Home, a federal Health Center Program grantee and a FTCA Deemed Facility.
Services include primary, routine physical exams, short- and long-term illnesses, immunizations and chronic disease management. Disciplines represented are Internal Medicine, Family Practice and Pediatrics.
Wood River Health Services currently has two locations. 823 Main Street, Hope Valley, RI And 17 Wells Street, Westerly, RI.
- Annual Physical Examinations, Wellness and prevention, Geriatric care, Chronic Disease Management, Cancer screenings
- Health education, Nutritional health counseling, Women’s Cancer Screening, Family planning, Tobacco cessation
- Dental examinations, Cleanings, Fillings, Sealants and fluoride varnishes, Digital X-rays, Extractions
- Medicaid or RIteCare referrals, WIC Program, Prescription assistance, Crisis intervention
- Fully-accredited routine blood and specialty testing no appointments for lab