Summary of primary duties and responsibilities:
- Install, repair, and maintain Industrial electrical systems in accordance with local codes.
- Install and troubleshoot commercial and industrial wiring of single and three phase circuits up to and including 600 volts.
- Install and troubleshoot PLC controls, VFD, motor controls and various other control
- Install, replace, and maintain industrial machinery.
- Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, blueprints, and standards.
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components.
- Ensure adequate inventory of necessary electrical supplies and parts.
- Ability to use various types of electrical meters, testing equipment, electrical tools and hand tools.
- Ability to work in a safe, responsible and professional manner, independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work with and respond to General maintenance issues with some experience and understanding of plumbing, piping, rigging, HVAC, welding, pumps and gearboxes.
- Perform other related maintenance department duties as required.
Work schedule: 1st Shift - 7:00am to 3:30pm
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK OVERTIME WHEN REQUIRED.
Completion of an electrician program at a technical or trade school preferred, current electrician’s license. Master electrician or journeyman electrician certification. 2-3 years industrial electrical experience, preferred. High school diploma or GED equivalent. Driver’s license.