Summary of primary duties and responsibilities:
- Allocate greige goods to shop orders according to customer orders: (matching variables such as defects, widths, merges, ship dates and suffixes).
- Print out and assemble process cards in a timely manner in order to supply work to other departments.
- Allocate shop orders to the Dye Lab per request, for sample dyeing and analysis.
- Allocate shop orders for trials per the instruction of Research and Design department. (Including special roll sizes, notes, special instructions for processing, and copies as needed)
- Create, maintain, print and distribute piece tickets to match the current knitting schedule.
- Monitor and maintain greige inventory for new orders, existing orders and safety stock levels by style.
- Maintain Computrol for Knitting Department to match the current Knitting schedule (shop order, style, roll and beam sizes).
- Maintain the sample knit and cost sheet books. New or changed information must be transferred to Style allocation spread sheet. (roll size, lbs /100 yards , lot size)
- Work with many other Departments regularly providing information as well as receiving instructions for allocation. (Quality Assurance, R&D, Knitting, Sales Service, Dye Lab)
- Maintain a number of files and reports.
- Serve as a backup for co-workers.
Work schedule/Working Conditions: 1st Shift - 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Knitting and or Inventory experience preferred. Experience with computers programs such as Lotus notes, MS Excel, and Word. High school diploma or equivalent required. College and or computer training/skills would be preferable.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of all the responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and assign other duties as necessary. Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities in meeting the expectations of this position.
Pay Range: $18.80 to 23.96 per hour