Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Constantly and consistently exhibit Ocean House Management core values and standards of behavior including adherence to the Forbes 5-Star standards.
- Collect dirty sheets, towels and linens from guest rooms in accordance with Ocean House Management “green program” guidelines.
- Empty trash containers and collect obvious trash materials and remove from room.
- Dust all hard surfaces, vacuum all carpet and wipe or mop all hard floor surfaces.
- Clean bathroom sink and vanity area and refresh and straighten up guest sundries.
- Clean commode and replace toilet tissue as required.
- Clean shower and tub including fixtures, walls and shelving and rinse floor ensuring no remaining film, hairs or other blemishes remain.
- Remake beds and replace linens as needed.
- Arrange room amenities (clocks, lamps, reading materials, chairs, draperies, etc.) in accordance with Ocean House room presentation standards.
- Pick up and neatly fold or arrange guest belongings left in room.
- Remove any remaining dirty china, glass and silver from previous room service or amenity deliveries.
- Restock room attendant service cart as needed to ensure maximum efficiency and availability of items throughout the shift.
- Affirmatively and pro-actively engage guests in hallways and rooms with friendly and pleasant greetings and appropriate conversation if called for.
- Ask guests if there are any other needs you may assist with and provide a warm farewell.
- Ensure that daily reports, logs and other required reporting is completed and pertinent information is accurately documented and passed on to housekeeping management.
- Maintain room number confidentiality and key control.
- Other reasonable requests by guests.
- Other duties as assigned.